Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Self-Silhouette

My self-silhouette is composed of things in my life that I love, and things that represent who I am. On my head are the tennis shoes that I wear to run, and behind it is a pattern of clovers to represent my St. Patrick's Day birthday. I love music, and I love to paint, so I decided to put a paint brush painting a rainbow on my left arm, and a strip of music on my right arm. My greatest love is running, so I purposely placed a girl running over my heart. I was also hungry while creating this project, so I pictured having a stomach full of Chinese take out. On my legs are four different things that I love -- a water lily (my favorite flower), a red-eyed tree frog (my favorite animal), a tropical sunset (my favorite scene in life), and a Gibson J-45 Standard guitar (the guitar that I play). For the background of the entire project, I chose a picture of mountains in West Virginia to represent the mountain I ran up during the team's summer camp before cross country season.

No comments:

Post a Comment